From Nathania, Nathan Larson's bliki
Randomly featured quote
It has been said that the price of liberty is eternal vigilance. But such vigilance is a constant non-productive expenditure of energy, and it is grossly unreasonable to expect men to keep expending their energy non-productively out of “unselfish idealism.” There is no area of the free market which requires the constant vigilance of the entire population to keep it from going awry. We would all be shocked and indignant if we were admonished to give such attentions to, say, the dairy industry in order to have our milk delivered unsour.
— Morris and Linda Tannehill, The Market for Liberty
New content at Nathania
- 11:33, 25 April 2018 Essay:The lolcow manifesto (hist) [10,254 bytes] Lysander (talk | contribs)
- 13:08, 24 April 2018 Miscellany:Obstruction of justice (hist) [7,375 bytes] Lysander (talk | contribs)
- 13:04, 24 April 2018 Miscellany:Criminal justice (hist) [13,001 bytes] Lysander (talk | contribs)
- 12:40, 24 April 2018 Miscellany:Larson for Congress/Press releases/2018.04.21-31 (hist) [5,880 bytes] Lysander (talk | contribs)
- 10:04, 24 April 2018 Miscellany:Reddit posts (hist) [5,333 bytes] Lysander (talk | contribs)
- 12:48, 21 April 2018 Miscellany:Daily Stormer BBS death penalty proposals (hist) [7,056 bytes] Lysander (talk | contribs) originally created as "Miscellany:Death penalty proposals"