Nathan Larson campaign for Delegate, 2017
From Nathania, Nathan Larson's bliki
neoreactionary and patriarchist libertarian campaign in Virginia's 31st House of Delegates District. The campaign was launched on 30 January 2017, immediately after Larson's rights were restored by Governor Terry McAuliffe. Confirmation of having more than enough signatures to qualify for ballot access was received on 27 February 2017. On election day, 7 November 2017, Nathan Larson received 481 votes, or 1.68 percent of the total. The campaign website was archived at Miscellany:Larson for Delegate.
The original platform was based on Essay:Platform for state legislative candidates, first written on 20 August 2016.
Initial set of issues
- Drug legalization (added 30 January 2017)
- Marriage (added 30 January 2017)
- Polygyny (added 30 January 2017)
- Abolition of no-fault divorce (added 30 January 2017)
- Abolition of the age of marriageability (added 30 January 2017)
- Punishment of disloyal spouses (added 30 January 2017)
- Privatization of education (added 30 January 2017)
- Abolition of compulsory education (added 30 January 2017)
- Abolition of age restrictions on working (added 30 January 2017)
- Abortion (added 30 January 2017)
- Youth liberation (added 30 January 2017)
- 2017.01.30: Platform drafting began. The initial outline included drug legalization, polygyny, abolition of no-fault divorce, abolition of the age of marriageability, punishment of disloyal spouses (including abolition of the "best interests of the child" standard), abolition of restraining orders, privatization of education (including abolition of compulsory education), male youth liberation (including abolition of age restrictions on working), and abolition of Child Protective Services.
- 2017.02.04: Petitioning began, with Jane Lakeman being the first signatory.
- 2017.02.21: Campaign paperwork was filed.
- 2017.02.27: Notification received that the campaign had enough valid signatures to qualify for the ballot.
- 2017.03.31: The campaign shifted its focus from patriarchy to anarcho-capitalism more generally.
- 2017.06.04: The campaign switched to a pro-Confederate theme in solidarity with Corey Stewart's gubernatorial campaign.
- 2017.07.08: The campaign switched its focus back to red pill libertarianism.
- 2017.08.03: The campaign switched its focus to supporting assisted suicide.
- 2017.10.06: Candidate forum at George M. Hampton Middle School, moderated by Stephen J. Farnsworth.
- 2017.10.09: The campaign went NRx.
- 2017.10.30: The campaign unveiled a 15-point plan for white population explosion.
- 2017.11.07: Election day.
|Democratic||Elizabeth R. Guzman||15,466||53.99|
|Republican||L. Scott Lingamfelter||12,658||44.19|
|Independent||Nathan D. Larson||481||1.68|
|Democratic gain from Republican||Swing||7.42|
- Media:Nathan Larson restoration of rights certificate.pdf
- Media:Receipt for Candidate Filing (Larson for Delegate, 2017).pdf
- "prince william county house of delegates debate 6 oct 2017". YouTube.
- "2017 November General Official Results". Virginia Department of Elections.
- Palermo, Jill (27 February 2017). "Libertarians disavow 31st District delegate candidate's 'anti-feminist' views". Fauquier Times.
- Palermo, Jill (1 March 2017). "UPDATE: Delegate candidate convicted in 2009 of threatening to kill the president". Fauquier Times.
- Valerio, Mike (6 March 2017). "Man convicted of Obama death threat runs for Va. delegate seat". WUSA.
- Prater, Nia (7 March 2017). "Man Jailed for Threatening to Kill President Considers Run for Office". Roll Call.
- Patton, Joshua M. (7 March 2017). "Felon Who Threatened to Kill Obama Running for Office in VA on Platform of Subjugating Women, Incest". Latest.com.
- Schallhorn, Kaitlyn (7 March 2017). "Man convicted of Obama death threats running for office — and he has some controversial beliefs". TheBlaze.
- Olivo, Antonio (8 March 2017). "He threatened to kill the president. Now he is seeking public office". The Washington Post.
- Cavanaugh, Darien (8 March 2017). "Man Convicted of Threatening Obama Runs for Office, Doesn't Want Women to Vote". Inquisitr.
- Vargas, Ingrid (8 March 2017). "Nathan Daniel Larson planea postularse a la Casa de Delegados de Virginia.". Washington Hispanic.
- Petreycik, Kyle (8 March 2017). "He Once Threatened to Kill a Politician, Now He Wants to Be One". Mass Appeal.
- Clegg, Roger (9 March 2017). "Ironic but Illustrative". National Review.
- "Obama death threat-sender eyes political future". CBS News. 9 March 2017.
- Editorial Board (28 March 2017). "Editorial: Assembly seats now a hot ticket". Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star.
The most interesting candidate here, but not in a good way, is independent Nathan Larson, who served time in prison for threatening to kill President Barack Obama in 2009.
- "El candidato con la peor plataforma política del mundo". NTN24. 7 April 2017.
- Nirappil, Fenit (13 June 2017). "Democratic challenger to Marshall would be Va.'s first openly transgender lawmaker". USA Today.
And the Libertarian Party of Virginia censured Nathan Larson, who sought the party's nomination in the 31st District. Among other things, Larson served prison time for threatening to kill former President Barack Obama in 2009 and advocated incestuous marriage, pedophilia and bestiality.
- Palermo, Jill (9 October 2017). "Candidates in area delegate races clash on Medicaid, charter schools". Fauquier Times.
But his candidacy was disavowed by the Libertarian Party of Virginia earlier this year because of his extreme views, which include his support for legalizing child pornography and child marriage.
- Koma, Alex (9 October 2017). "House candidates differ on crime reform, school funding in Prince William forum". Inside Nova.
Independent candidate Nathan Larson had plenty of his own dissenting views on the district to offer as well, as he’s running on a controversial, Libertarian-style platform calling for the total privatization of a wide array of other government services.
- Curl, Joseph (31 October 2017). "Thanks, McAuliffe, for letting felons run for office". Washington Times.
- "Va. House District 31 features three-way race". Fauquier Now. 6 November 2017.
- "Independent Nathan Larson seeks 31st District seat". Fauquier Now. 6 November 2017.
- Gray, Cole (6 November 2017). "Dems look to gain ground in Va. House of Delegates". The Hill.
Guzman would be the first Latina elected to the House of Delegates. But she’d have to fend off Lingamfelter as well as a left-field candidate: Nathan Larson, a libertarian who was disowned by his own party. Larson recently served 16 months in federal prison for threatening to kill the president.
- "Unofficial results: Guzman beats incumbent Scott Lingamfelter in 31st District". Fauquier Times. 7 November 2017.
- Editors. "Man Jailed For Threatening To Kill Obama Is Now Running For Office". Carbonated.TV.
- Jennings, Danielle. "Man Who Was Jailed For Threatening To Kill Barack Obama Is Now Running For Office". Hello Beautiful.
- Eurasian Writer (1 March 2017). "A known pedophile with kids is engaged to a woman from the Philippines. Runs for politics as a self described: "Red pilled libertarian."". HalfAsian.org.
- Pennacchia, Robyn (3 March 2017). "'Red Pill Libertarian' VA House Candidate Hopes To Legalize Child Porn, Marital Rape, Is Lunatic". Wonkette.
- skaytec (4 March 2017). "Nathan Larson/Tisane/LysanderCreepy pedo LOLbertarian Putin and Breivik lovechild.". Kiwi Farms.
- Hu's On First (4 March 2017). "Quote# 125107". FSTDT.
I strongly suspect that if incestuous marriage had been legal and socially accepted, Ivanka would be the de jure, rather than merely de facto, First Lady.
- Hu's On First (4 March 2017). "Quote# 125108". FSTDT.
There's also Rule 34
- Hu's On First (4 March 2017). "Quote# 125109". FSTDT.
In addition, as I noted in my statement with regard to keeping abortion legal, we need to rely somewhat on natural selection to get rid of parental characteristics that would tend to drive them to destroy their own offspring.
- Hu's On First (4 March 2017). "Quote# 125110". FSTDT.
Legalization of marital rape sends an important message, which is that frigidity is not a behavior that a husband need tolerate from his wife.
- Hu's On First (4 March 2017). "Quote# 125111". FSTDT.
Larson says he doesn't think he would molest his own daughter but isn't sure
- Blake, Tim (4 March 2017). "Have you heard of Nathan Larson? He's running for office in my home state of VA. He's a "red-pill libertarian" who thinks child porn should be legal, wants to abolish child protective services and thinks father/daughter incest is okay. He's also a felon who threatened Obama. Prime DOMS material!". kflogan.
- PZ Myers (5 March 2017). ""Red Pill Libertarian"". Free Thought Blogs.
- Anonymous (5 March 2017). "Nathan Larson". /snow/ - flakes & mistakes.
- Brayton, Ed (6 March 2017). "Someone Who Hates Women as Much as Jesse Lee Peterson". Patheos.
- MidwesternEasterner (6 March 2017). "Open Discussion Page". The Wartburg Watch.
- Parker, Elisabeth (7 March 2017). "Felon Who Thinks Fathers Should Be Allowed To Marry Their Daughters Running For Va. House (VIDEO)". Freak Out Nation.
- Walker, Chris (7 March 2017). "This man threatened to kill President Obama. Now he's running for office.". Resistance Report.
- Social Dissonance (7 March 2017). "Man who went to prison for threatening to kill Obama now running for office". Wine Cellar Media.
- WUSA 9 News (7 March 2017). "Virginia: Former Libertarian Congressional Candidate, Convicted of Presidential Death Threat, to Run for State Legislature". Independent Political Report.
- InformationGeek (7 March 2017). "#61023". Comic Book Resources All-Purpose News and Politics Thread: Two Steps Beyond!.
- Edwards, David (7 March 2017). "Man who pled guilty to Obama death threats runs for Virginia seat - and wants to ban women voters". Democratic Underground.
- Two-Cent Woman (7 March 2017). "Bird Watching". Two Birds and a Stone.
It is interesting, though, to see the red pill mindset laid in out in actual “if I were to rule the world…” proposals.
- Hesse (8 March 2017). "The Hell? Virginia Man Who Threaten to Kill Obama is Now Seeking Public Office". SafeC.
- Escaped the Penningtentiary (8 March 2017). "VA man running on suppressing women's votes". FreeJinger.
- "Virginia man who spent sixteen months in jail for threatening to kill President Obama and who believes women should be denied the right to vote decides to run for political office". Fark. 8 March 2017.
- "He Threatened Obama and Now He's Running for Virginia's 31st House District". Black to Live. 8 March 2017.
- Rose on The Black Isle (8 March 2017). "Man convicted of Obama's death threat runs for VA delegate-seat". FIM Fiction.
- 47of74 (8 March 2017). "VA man running on suppressing women's votes". tapatalk.
- Sharifa, Tasha (9 March 2017). "Man Convicted of Obama Death Threat Now Running For Office". Counter Current News.
- Jennings, Danielle (10 March 2017). "Man Who Was Jailed For Threatening To Kill Barack Obama Is Now Running For Office". Black America Web.
- Browne, Clayton (10 March 2017). "He's Running For A Government Seat After Threatening Obama's Life - He's Bad News For Women". All That's Fab.
- Kreitzer, Mary Ann (13 March 2017). "No, Virginia, This Man is Not Fit for ANY Elected Office". Les Femmes.
- Compton, Jessica (20 March 2017). "Libertarian Indoctrination". Medium.com.
In some of my earlier works, I uncovered that the boundaries between right-wing libertarianism and other far-right movements, such as white nationalism, tend to be very thin. Want to know how thin? Read the article below about a “red-pill libertarian” running for VA House who wants to undo feminism, legalize marital rape, and allow fathers to marry their daughters or sell them to someone else in an arranged marriage, among other things. Did I mention he was arrested for sending a letter to the CIA of his intent to kill the US president?
- Blessed Little Blogger (23 March 2017). "Drawing Lines". Blessed Little Blog.
- Hardin, Matthew (24 March 2017). "Breaking Bad: McAuliffe's "Blanket Restoration" Yields Gun Runners, Drug Dealers". Schilling Show.
- Virginia Association of Independent Baptists (28 March 2017). "Man Who Threatened to Kill the President Is Now Running for State Delegate in Virginia".
- LarsonForDelegate.com (1 April 2017). "Nathan Larson renounces antifeminist views; embraces feminism". Independent Political Report.
- Kugelfesch (17 July 2017). "Nathan Larson - The Red Pill in Its Final Form". Dead Horse Interchange.
- Hu's On First (13 August 2017). "Quote# 130442". FSTDT.
Commending Roosh V
- "Virginia Candidate Did Jail Time For Threatening To Kill President, Is Pro-Child Pornography". Daily Wire. 27 October 2017.
- Hillman, Allison (27 October 2017). "Liberal Virginia Mayor Issues Shocking Order As Felons Allowed More Than Voting". Teddy Stick.
- GinnyReed (28 October 2017). "After Governor Restores Felons' Rights, Felon Running For Office Wants To Legalize Child Pornography". Blue Lives Matter.
- Kreitzer, Mary Ann (31 October 2017). "You Can Thank the McAuliffe/Northam Administration for This Nut Job Candidate". Les Femmes The Truth.
- Hammer, Will. "Freedom Gulch Podcast 20: Trump's Military, Nathan Larson, Tom Garrett, SpaceX". Freedom Gulch.
- ysrdog (27 February 2017). "Libertarians disavow 31st District delegate candidate's 'anti-feminist' views". /r/GoldandBlack.
- ginger_bird (27 February 2017). "Redpiller Running for VA 31st District Delegate". /r/TheBluePill.
- sunflowerfreedom (28 February 2017). "Libertarians disavow 31st District delegate candidate's 'anti-feminist' "red pill libertarian" views". /r/MGTOW.
- rhose32 (3 March 2017). "'Red Pill Libertarian' VA House Candidate Hopes To Legalize Child Porn, Marital Rape, Is Lunatic". /r/TheBluePill.
- ghostof_IamBeepBeep2 (4 March 2017). "'Red Pill Libertarian' VA House Candidate Hopes To Legalize Child Porn, Marital Rape, Is Lunatic". /r/ChapoTrapHouse.
- Carwin_The_Biloquist (4 March 2017). "'Red Pill Libertarian' VA House Candidate Hopes To Legalize Child Porn, Marital Rape, Is Lunatic". /r/nova.
- Caelrie (4 March 2017). "When channers run for office: 'Red Pill Libertarian' VA House Candidate Hopes To Legalize Child Porn, Marital Rape". /r/GamerGhazi.
- Subtletorious (6 March 2017). "The Worst Ambassador - Nathan Larson". /r/TheRedPill.
- tiposk (7 March 2017). "A wacko calling himself a "libertarian" is a candidate in the Virginia's 31st House of Delegates district election". /r/Libertarian.
- ProgressiveMurica (7 March 2017). "There is a "Red Pill" political candidate now....". /r/PurplePillDebate.
- dolphin_master_race (8 March 2017). "Libertarian candidate thinks women should not be allowed to vote, fathers should be allowed to marry daughters, served time for death threat to Obama". /r/EnoughLibertarianSpam.
- almohadawaifu (23 May 2017). "'Red Pill Libertarian' VA House Candidate Hopes To Legalize Child Porn, Marital Rape, Is Lunatic". /r/justneckbeardthings.
- Piedpiper (7 March 2017). "Libertarian Candidate Nathan Larson?". Pedo Support Community.
- Gillespie, Ed (3 March 2017). "[email protected] & @TomPerriello think dangerous felons like Nathan Larson should get their rights back.". @EdWGillespie.
- "Nathan Larson". Ballotpedia.
- "House of Delegates District 31 General Election: Nov. 7, 2017". Virginia Public Access Project.
- Bakker, Andy (24 March 2017). "Members Of Libertarian Party Of Virginia State Central Committee Resign". Medium.com.
- Libertarian Party of Virginia (28 February 2017). "Libertarian Party of Virginia Censures Potential Candidate".